Competitive bidding is a procurement method in which bids are solicited from competing contractors, suppliers, or vendors by openly advertising the scope, specifications, and terms and conditions of the proposed contract as well as the criteria for the evaluation of the bids.
The purpose of competitive bidding is to procure goods and services at the lowest prices by promoting a fair and tough competition. The bid submission includes a technical proposal that is subject to thorough evaluation, and a commercial proposal that is opened either in a public session or in presence only of authorized personnel. Competitive bidding is often open to international contractors and suppliers and may involve a significant effort for all the concerned parties.
We hold the experience and methodology to assist both contractors and buyers in the management of competitive bidding procedures, that are often promoted for.
- BOO/BOT schemes
- EPC Lump-Sum Turn-Key projects
- Concessions for public infrastructures
- Supply of plant equipment and packages
Capturing the world
We assist foreign firms to enter our domestic markets and our domestic firms to enter foreign markets. A successful Business Development effort requires marketing support, information and insight analysis.
Our experience covers several countries in Europe, America, North Africa, Middle East and Asia.
We assist the buyer in the preparation and management of the tender process, providing the following services.
- Preparation of the project scope and specifications
- Preparation of the tender documents
- Preparation of the draft contract
- Assistance in the technical evaluation of the bids
We assist the contractor in the preparation and management of the tender process, providing the following services:
- Analysis of the tender documents
- Preparation of bid write-ups
- Market intelligence
- Assistance in the bid pricing
We assist your Team to maximize the chances of capturing the deal by means of a structured program of activities.
- Know your client
- Communicate and build the relationship
- Map buying and decision criteria
- Evaluate competitors
- Establish capture strategy
- Develop and implement action plans
- Manage the ongoing relationship.